You can take a look at this instruction video, or you can follow along with the steps below.
- Download the CargoPress theme from themeforest.net. Download the Installable WordPress file only zip file:
- Go to Appearance -> Themes -> Add New -> Upload Theme, choose the zip file that you just downloaded from themeforest and click on Install now.
- When the theme is installed click on Activate.
- Go to Appearance -> Install Plugins, select all plugins, select the Install action from the dropdown and click on Apply:
- After the plugins install click on the link Return to Required Plugins Installer at the bottom of the page or go to Appearance -> Install plugins.
- Now select all plugins, select the Activate action and click on Apply.
- Go to Appearance -> Import Demo Data and click on Import Demo Data button. That will import all content, widgets and also set some default options. This might take a few minutes:
- Now go to Dashboard and click on Install WooCommerce Pages button to set the WooCommerce shop, cart and checkout page. Also you can dismiss the second WooCommerce message, by clicking on No, do not bother me again:
- The next step is to set the Custom Menu widgets. Go to Appearance -> Widgets, click on Our Services sidebar, open the Custom Menu widget, select the Service Menu from the drop down and save the widget. Do the same for the two Custom Menu widgets in the Footer sidebar.
- And to finish it off, go to Settings -> Permalinks, select the Post name option and save the changes.
That's it! :)
You now have the exact copy of our demo site (only the images are blurred, because of the copyright).