Hi, how can we help you?
Support is a very important point for us, but there are some rules you need to follow and what’s included in the free support! Please read these rules carefully before creating a new ticket!
- We are providing support via this professional ticket system only. If you have a problem with one of our items, we always need to see it online. Please explain the problem shortly and provide an URL where we can see the problem. If you have a problem in the WordPress admin, we need your wp login as well. NO ONLINE EXAMPLE = NO SUPPORT CAN BE GIVEN!
- Customizations are not free and are not included in the free support. It’s very annoying to get a bad rating when customers think we are going to set up custom item for their needs for free. The purchase of an item does entitle the buyer to any extra work. When you are not sure if a feature is included, please ask us over ThemeForest comments before you purchase.
- We take feature requests very seriously and believe they are positive inputs which help us to improve our products. Please suggest feature requests in a public forum or find it and upvote. If you have an individual feature request, that could only be used for your business, we or our partner Codeable can still do it for you exclusively, but it is a paid customization service.
- All items are coming with an extensive documentation, that can be (usually) found online as well. Before creating a ticket, PLEASE take time to read the documentation and try to find the solution there first. Many questions can be answered with careful reading of the documentation.
- We will only support our products. We will not fix issues of other plugins or themes. If there is a problem with another product, you have to contact the author of the product. It is not possible for us to assist you with other company’s products.
- If you change the item’s code, please understand that we can not give support when you ran into an issue, that’s caused by the code changes.
All tickets which don’t follow the rules above will be deleted without answer and your privilege for free support will be amended permanently!
|COMMUNITY FORUM||FREE INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT||PAID INDIVIDUAL SUPPORT|
|After theme/plugin update the front page is not displaying properly now.||Probably you are not alone having this issue. We will take a look and provide answer for everyone.||Prebuilt themes and Clone Pages option is not working with Page Builder.||It can be a bug and we will need to take a look at your WP admin.||I want to decrease height of the navbar||Requires custom CSS code.|
|Essential grid does not show all my categories||We can answer common questions for everyone.||I have a problem with a demo content import.||We will need to take a look in your WP admin. If needed we will resolve issues for free.||How to change the font size/color of some particular element.||Requires custom CSS code.|
|Problem with Jetpack plugin in HairPress||Jetpack is officially support in Hairpress, so we will try to solve it for everyone.||I have layout issues on my front page.||We will have to take a look first. If they are caused by 3rd party plugins we offer a paid solution we will code for you.||I want to use Page Builder to setup front page on Hairpress.||Hairpress doesn’t use officially a page builder, so this is not covered under free theme support.|
|Does your theme support plugin XYZ?||Ask such questions in public forum or on ThemeForest before purchase.||Issue with bonus plugin (Revolution Slider, Essential Grid).||It is not our product. To get official support from the authors you have to buy the item from them.|
|How do I get the Mosaic Gallery to appear in Carpress?||We can answer common questions for everyone.||Disable responsive site for mobile devices.||You should test the theme before you purchase it. Or ask a question.|
|I want to migrate my site from localhost to live server.||WP migrations are not part of the free theme support.|
|I can’t upload any pictures to any of the pages.||Uploading problems are never caused by a theme.|
Trending questionsMore trending questions
Frequently asked questions
- Where can I find Revolution Slider installable zip in the theme?
- How to translate the theme to some other language?
- How do I update the WordPress theme to the newer version?
- How to add additional services and galleries to the menu?
- I am having trouble getting the slider to work on the home page. What should I do?
- How to translate date/time picker?